Terms and COnditions
These terms and conditions are general. If you are client and have a contract with us then your signed contract will show our agreed upon terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Services. The Company has engaged Consultant to provide services in connection with the Company’s comprehensive services and lead generation.
- Confidentiality. In order for Consultant to perform the consulting services, it may be necessary for the Company to provide Consultant with Confidential Information regarding the Company’s business and products. The Company will rely heavily upon Consultant’s integrity and prudent judgment to use this information only in the best interests of the Company.
- Standard of Conduct. In rendering consulting services under this Agreement, Consultant shall conform to high professional standards of work and business ethics. Consultant shall not use time, materials, or equipment of the Company without the prior written consent of the Company. In no event shall Consultant take any action or accept any assistance or engage in any activity that would result in any university, governmental body, research institute or other person, entity, or organization acquiring any rights of any nature in the results of work performed by or for the Company.
- Independent Contractor. Consultant is an independent contractor and is not an employee, partner, or co-venturer of, or in any other service relationship with, the Company. The manner in which Consultant’s services are rendered shall be within Consultant’s sole control and discretion. Consultant is not authorized to speak for, represent, or obligate the Company in any manner without the prior authorization from an officer of the Company.
- Performance ownership. All work, products and efforts conducted by our agency is our property unless the client states his "purchasing" intention in contract and pays for such work upfront.
- Taxes. Consultant shall be responsible for all taxes arising from compensation and other amounts paid under this Agreement, and shall be responsible for all payroll taxes and fringe benefits of Consultant’s employees. Neither federal, nor state, nor local income tax, nor payroll tax of any kind, shall be withheld or paid by the Company on behalf of Consultant or his/her employees. Consultant understands that he/she is responsible to pay, according to law, Consultant’s taxes and Consultant shall, when requested by the Company, properly document to the Company that any and all federal and state taxes have been paid.
- Benefits. Consultant and Consultant’s employees will not be eligible for, and shall not participate in, any employee pension, health, welfare, or other fringe benefit plan of the Company. No workers' compensation insurance shall be obtained by Company covering Consultant or Consultant’s employees.
- Compensation. The Company shall pay to Consultant varying or set amount per month for services rendered depending on the nature of services. Compensation shall be paid on the first of the month following the month the services were provided. The monthly compensation shall be paid regardless of the number of consulting hours provided by Consultant in a particular month.
- Term. This Agreement shall be effective with the first verbal or written agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for aslong as services are rendered by our consulting firm. The Company and Consultant may negotiate to alter the term of this Agreement and the terms and conditions under which the relationship shall continue.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement for “Cause,” after giving Consultant written notice of the reason. Cause means anything that our consulting agency did to break original terms of agreement.
LEGAL DISCLOSURE OBLIGATIONS
Except as otherwise requested by U.S. Law; we will never directly or through any affiliate, disclose to a non-affiliated third party any nonpublic personal information. Unless requested by Government Agency.